Friday, November 6, 2009

JULY 2009

HP6 PREMIERE

Another perk to my job: FREE HP6 PREMIERE MOVIE TICKETS


I get to leave work in 78 minutes. I get to go with my most beloved. My life could not get any better!


SOUND ADVICE

You've got a lot on your plate.


Here's a fork.



4TH LUAU

We felt inspired by The New Guy and decided to celebrate the 4th Aloha-style this year. E smoked half a pig in the BBQ he built. We ate and ate and played and played. We also enjoyed gorgeous fireworks. What a wonderful country we are blessed to live in! God Bless America!






FAMILY REUNION: PART 1

E and I are headed out this afternoon to Birdseye, Utah. Yeah, I didn't know if its existence either. But now I know!!!

The Fifth Biennial Hansen Family Reunion is bringing all 31 (wow, is that all!?) of us together once again. Good times! We are staying and playing at the 5Star Ranch.

THE GROUNDS


THE HOUSE
12,000 square feet of FAMILY FUN!!!

Thursday night's talent show will prove to be particularly entertaining...

FAMILY ROCKS!!!

PS And only 27 days until Family Reunion: Part Two, The Second Biennial Sorensen Reunion at Powell! What up!?


A FEW FAMILY PIX









One family history tour, talent show, mounds of food, afternoon of Viking Games, a Rodeo, hours upon hours of games and giggles, and baptism later...we deemed the 2009 Hansen Reunion a success!

No comments: