Friday, November 6, 2009

SEPTEMBER 2009

SINGING THE SONG OF AUTUMN

I love that the weather is changing and prompting me to drink more hot chocolate. I love that I get to wear sweaters and jackets soon (though it's tragic that flip flop season will come to an end...) I love that this particular day is cloudy and occasionally rainy. I love the smell of rain in cool, crisp air. I love that the mountains already have colorful trees adorning their peaks. I love thinking about our pumpkin carving party.

In short, I love Autumn.


AH...CAMPING!

Very little beats escaping the hectic lives we lead like CAMPING. Not Steve and I are in love with our precious Wobbly Hobbley Canyon! We enjoyed an overnighter this past weekend... Something we all needed!!!







THE END!!!



MY SECRET GARDEN


“Both abundance and lack [of abundance] exist simultaneously in our lives, as parallel realities. It is always our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend … when we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that’s present—love, health, family, friends, work, the joys of nature, and personal pursuits that bring us [happiness]—the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience heaven on earth.”

~President Thomas. S. Monson
Finding Joy in the Journey

1 comment:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Pretty, PRETTY pictures! Love the garden!